Good indoor air circulation is essential for the health and wellbeing of tenants, and eliminates damp patches in rooms and bathrooms which might otherwise attract fungal spores and result in mould. The Portable Air Conditioning Unit is designed with this and more in mind since it also incorporates a dehumidifier capable of extracting 1.4 litres of airbourne moisture an hour to make it a compact all-in-one solution for any property.
And although air conditioning is often associated with high energy use, tenants will appreciate the unit's 900W power consumption figure (which has received an A- Energy Rating), combined with remote programmable controls for variable output, and built-in timer.
So if you want healthy, happy tenants and a damp and rot-free property, David Phillips have the perfect product for you.
- 9,000 BTU (2.6kW) rotary compressor with 3 output settings
- Thermostatic controller ( 18-35€ Centigrade (Celsius)
- Continuous airflow output of 300m„ an hour
- Energy Rating - A
- Electronic LED Display to facilitate operation
- 1.2m Exhaust hose
- 12-hour timer
- Environmentally friendly R-410a refridgerant
- Design incorporates evaporation dish that does not need emptying
- Low noise Noise level 50 dB(A)